|Standort: Utrecht, Netherlands||Gehalt: €50 - €65 per hour|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/067856_1579801759|
Dutch Speaking Data Scientist / 12 months / Utrecht (Netherlands) / Start ASAP
You will work in the management information sub programme for chains of the MI/RM programme. You take stock of the information required per selected chain, you visualise the process steps per chain and support the chain chairman in indicating, formulating the steering information question. It is important that you have knowledge of management information and skill in applying them to a tactical and strategic level. You have experience interpreting architecture and application landscapes. You have knowledge of data modelling and design features within IT. Your knowledge and experience in specifying and building management information products.
The DGBD has recently started programme management information / risk management (MI/RM) under the direction of the Management & Finance Management Directorate. The aim of the program is to improve and speed up management information / risk management at the Tax Office. The programme plan has a two-pronged approach to MI: we start both with the bottom up improvement of the available management information and with the 'top down' of the KPIs on which the Tax Office sends and accounts for. This should lead to an information provision providing for correct, timely and complete information that allows the management of the Tax Office to plan, steer and justify it and enable both the client and the owner to carry out his task. In addition, along the same lines, we start an integrated approach to risk management. For this assignment, work experience with modelling data is a requirement.
3 years HBO- or academic, according to followed and successfully completed training and work experience in the field of expertise Candidate complies with the Insider Finance Regulation 2017
To describe the necessary data for chain-wide management information, we are looking for a skilled data specialist with the following capacities:
* Knowledge and experience of relevant methods and techniques in the field of data modelling, both at conceptual level (UML, ERD type relational modelling) as well as dimensional modelling for BI-like applications (knowledge of BEAM* is a pre).
* Knowledge and experience with the BizzDesign Enterprise Studio tool is an advantage;
* Able to be able to consultation with managers and employees from the execution to collect and record the right requirements for MI (business analysis skills, knowledge of model storming is an advantage).
* Knowledge and experience in data warehouse analysis and design.
* Reading and interpreting all kinds of data models (physical, logical and conceptual) and on that basis, in coordination with the business, come to a carried conceptual and logical data model, including well readable documentation.
* Knowledge and experience in drawing up data from different sources (data preparation).
Knowledge of modelling techniques, Knowledge of information analysis, Knowledge of visualisation tools and dash boarding, knowledge of data analytics in relation to management processes.
Skills in the field of getting management control and use management information.