|Standort: Germany||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Manufacturing||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/072877_1598278853|
Data Warehouse Analyst/Architect - 1+ months Flexible workload - Germany - Start ASAP
For our German based customer we are looking for an experienced Data Warehouse Analyst/Architect.
Your main task is to support the client in running a study to check which Data Warehouse System would be the best solution for them to use in future.
They are currently running their Data Warehouse on Oracle but do consider a change to an alternative solution if more suitable for their needs.
* Consulting the client in choosing new Data Warehouse solution (potential replacement of current Oracle DWH System)
* Running a study to determine the right Data Warehouse System
* Strong experience in different DWH solutions based on relational DB systems and NoSQL DB systems / on-prem / cloud
* Experience with variety of solutions; NoSQL(Elastic, Cassandra, MongoDB), Cloud (Redshift, Snowflake, Azure Data Warehouse)
* Good overview and experience of ETL tools (Oracle Warehouse Builder/Oracle Data Integrator, Talend, ...)
* Knowledge of Enterprise Content Management
* Strong hands on experience in implementing DWH Systems
* Preference: Experience in extracting EH&S data from SAP systems
* Start: September 2020
* Duration: 1 month (+ option to extend)
* Workload: Can be flexible (Needs to be completed until end of year)
* Location: Germany
* Languages: Fluency in English, German beneficial
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.