|Standort: Bayern, Germany||Gehalt: other|
|Bereich: Manufacturing||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/075910_1610127957|
Our client is a global leading Manufacturing business based in Northern Bavaria. RED Executive is exclusive looking for an EDI Consultant to join their international team on a permanent basis.
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to become part of a growing organisation that is going through a global cultural and IT digital transformation
- Stable permanent job
- Flexible work hours
- Home office options (one day per week remote)
- International work environment
- Limited travel
- Competitive package
- Relocation Support
Primary purpose of the role:
Specialising in EDI systems, end-to-end processes, and SAP Modules.
- Managing solution upgrade strategies and life cycles.
- Taking ownership of IT related designs, processes, and changes - EDI.
- Coordinating the implementation and configuration of new applications.
- Cooperating with processes specialising in topics such as business process design to define IT related business process to meet availability, targets, and quality.
- Being responsible for technical concept definition.
- Creating test scenarios/ cases, implementing best practice solutions as well as signing off developed solutions against standards and technical concepts.
- Keeping up to date with new technologies and innovations.
- Several years of SAP professional work experience within global organisations.
- Proven track-record of EDI/ PI/ NetWeaver knowledge & understanding.
- Strong business background and process understanding in O2C end-to-end processes and others e.g. P2P, F2C.
- Educational background in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent degree.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Fluent English, German language is an advantage.
- Willingness to work/ live in Northern Bavarian region.