North West, West Midlands or Scotland
We are currently recruiting for an EDI Specialist to provide a varied mix of hands-on technical work, coordination activities associated with new customer and supplier enrolment, creating and updating technical support documentation and working with our Central IT colleagues aligning to Group IT EDI standards.
Key skills & experience:
- IT Qualifications: BSc or equivalent business experience.
- Exposure to ITIL (v3) and/or experience working in a formal change-controlled environment.
- Understanding of IT EDI concepts (interfaces and interchanges).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills combined with the ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks with demanding deadlines.
- Keen to learn with a focus on continuous development of technical skills.
- A clear focus on business satisfaction, with strong interpersonal skills and responsiveness to the demands of the business.
- The ability to mentor and coach junior members of staff.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
- To administer all EDI documents and perform troubleshoot on all processes to resolve/escalate all content issues and map problems.
- To manage all service calls and provide technological support to resolve all issues and maintain all processes to manage all inbound and outbound data.
- To provide technical support to all EDI applications and monitor all inquiries for enrolment.
- To collaborate with all source and electronic data and assist to process all cycle data and monitor everyday production transmissions and assist in electronic data transfer within required timeframe.
- To coordinate with Third Party EDI party and new Trading Partners to set up new processes and provide optimal level of customer services.
Additional advantageous skills, experience, familiarity:
- GXS, AS2 and WEB based data exchange technologies.
- MS Windows, MS Office and Exchange.
- SAP /EDIFACT / TRADACOMS / XML mapping Standards
- AS400 Systems and interfaces
- Seeburger application (BIS6/BIC6/Workflow/designer).
- BIS5 & BIC5 knowledge would also be advantageous.
If you have the experience and would like to be part of this leading organisation, implementing new technology, please apply to this post or contact me directly at;