SAP MDG (S/4HANA) - Migration Expert
(English-speaking, 80% Remote)
Start Date: 27/01/2020
End Date: 31/03/2020
Duration: 3 months, with possible extension
Location: Remote 80%, Cologne 20%
Client Industry: Telecommunications
Technical Migration Senior Expert SAP MDG and S/4H
We are looking for an technical Senior SAP Expert with the following experiences:
- Strong skills in Business Partner (Data model in S/4 Hana environment, FI and logistic), S/4 HANA, MDG (S/C), Fiori, Workflow, Customizing
- Creation / Validation of Business Partner Concept
- Support for transformation from existing solution into S/4 HANA solution: Including concepts for fallback solutions, like parallel distribution into ECC and S/4 system
- Implementation of "Multi Assignment Business Partner" with all required functions
- MDG S/4HANA Semantic definition of Business Partner Including:
- Including strategic statement for Multi Assignment, Multi Address
- Data model issues: Bank data, Tax ID, Trading Partner, ...
- Standard Address & Standard Customer/Supplier issues
- Re-assignment of a customer/supplier to another Business Partner
- In all SAP systems/applications, such as:
- SAP MDG (central governance, mass processing and consolidation)
- S/4HANA (ERP)
- SAP products which communicate with each other (e.g. S/4 HANA, Ariba, One.Source, Salesforce …)
This project sounds interesting for you?
Please apply directly with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise please call me at +49221 9669 3864 for further info.