|Standort: Bayern, Germany||Gehalt: other benefits|
|Bereich: Manufacturing||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/067733_1602237734|
RED Executive is delighted to be working with a global manufacturing business to recruit - a Supply Chain Enterprise Architect in Northern Bavaria on a permanent full-time basis. Our client is a leading player within their field with over 37, 000 employees and over 250 locations globally, they are currently going through exciting times of redesign and centralisation of their IT Systems landscape.
What is in it for you?
- Stable permanent in-house position
- Limited travel
- International & dynamic environment
- Diverse large-scale IT Projects
- Short decision-making channels with a high degree of creativity and independence
- Flexible work hours and remote work (1 day per week)
As an Enterprise Architect, you are given the vital responsibility for development of the strategy and authority for one of the core IT programmes, in this instance Supply Chain Management. While having a holistic view of the processes, business strategy, technology, and information assets of the organisation to facilitate defining the target architecture.
- Collaborating closely with IT Lead Architects, VPs for their respective programmes and with the CIO to ensure transforming the IT Landscape into a future scalable architecture.
- Keeping documentation of the development and present situation of the optimised target architecture to ensure supporting their business processes.
- Defining the strategic guidelines, including target images, road-maps, process maps and applications.
- Supporting Supply Chain Management projects and operations with specific expertise.
- Stakeholder communication.
- Several years of experience as an Enterprise architect within Supply Chain Management domain.
- Proven track-record of setting up target architectures for large IT programmes.
- Strong know-how in process and application architectures, business process management and most common EAM tools and frameworks.
- Agile methodology mindset, out-of-the box, and analytical thinking.
- University Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Fluent English (Both written and spoken), German is a great advantage.
EU Passport holders only/ eligible to work in Germany