Job title: Enterprise Data Manager
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Salary: €35,000 - €70,000 + benefits Package (based on experience and level)
Employment Type: Permanent
Language: English + French and/or Dutch
RED is pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of; an unrivalled career development program, comprehensive training, fantastic benefits package and an environment that leverages the latest technology to support a healthy and productive work experience.
Skills required for Enterprise Data Manager position:
- 6+ years of relevant data management consulting (master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality).
- 4+ years of experience managing project teams throughout all phases of the project lifecycle
- Working knowledge on EDM emerging practices like Big Data, Open Data.
- Ability to link business requirements to EDM capability requirements and demonstrate the top-line and bottom-line benefits that can be delivered by applied EDM.
- Deep knowledge of more than one EDM toolset (MDM, Metadata, Data Quality) such as SAS/DataFlux, IBM or SAP.
- French or Dutch Language skills (nice to have)
- Educated to Bachelor's degree level (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Strong career progression to date
- Excellent communication/ presentation skills
- Must be mobile and flexible to travel
- Ability to work within Belgium/EU;
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management capabilities in multi-cultural and international environments
Should you be interested in the above Enterprise Data Manager vacancy and would like to discuss further, please apply with you your latest CV and a member of our team will be in touch! Thank you.