|Standort: Den Haag, South Holland||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/076063_1607687050|
*** eQMS Project Manager - 12+ months - Remote/Netherlands ***
On behalf of one of our international partners RED now has a new urgent opportunity for an experienced eQMS Project Manager to join a new implementation project located near Den Haag. The initial contract is for 12 months and is to start early January.
This position will be remote until post-COVID, after this there will be some on-site presence required.
You need to have at least 10+ years IT compliance experience and strong project management experience. eQMS implementation experience (project management and hands-on system experience) is a must-have. You should also have a strong experience in IT validation within the pharmaceutical industry and experience with GMP implementations and data gathering in a variety of areas.
Specific skills/experience required:
- 10+ years IT compliance experience.
- Strong it compliance project management experience.
- eQMS implementation experience (incl. hands-on experience).
- Pharmaceutical IT compliance/CSV experience.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English.
- Able to join from the beginning of January.
EU PASSPORT REQUIRED - NO SPONSORSHIP OFFERED.
If you are interested please contact Alec Upton-Agerholm on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.