Exclusive Vacancy - SAP PP Consultant - Interview Slots: 11-09-18 - Full Time - Munich with remote
For our end-client in Munich we are looking for a SAP PP Consultant. Your main tasks will cover both daily business / Change Requests and projects. You will closely work with the business internationally as well as with the SAP Team in Munich and offshore.
The two main projects you will be involved in are preparing the blueprint for a) Raw and Bulk Material planning in SAP and b) SAP PP Fit-Gap-Analysis for two production sites in Asia.
Ideally you can start ASAP or in October and are available in Full Time. The work location is Munich, Germany.
- Prepare the blueprints for 2 projects (see above)
- Help in projects which are already in progress
- Support / daily business: tickets and Change Requests (2-25 man days each): consult the business, implement the solution, coordinate with the team in Munich and offshore
- SAP PP customizing and consulting
- Production planning process experience
- MRP, capacity planning, product costing, long term planning, PP integration with MES (non-SAP; just for e.g. monitoring jobs / interfaces), master data
- Great communication skills (with the business as well as the SAP team)
- International projects
- Nice to have: VC variant configuration & discreet manufacturing industry experience
- Start: ASAP (or in October)
- Duration: 3 months (rolling contract)
- Workload: Full Time (Minimum: 4 days onsite, 1 day remote per week)
- Location: Munich
- Language: English only (German would be a nice-to-have)
Interview slots with our clients are set at the 11-09-2018 with a decision straight after.
If you are interested in finding out more or can recommend a colleague please don't hesitate to get in touch.