|Standort: New Jersey, USA||Gehalt: negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/072510_1595020779|
SAP FI Consultant with extensive experience with Finance Products Sub Ledger (FPSL) needed for an initial contract of 12-months to be based in New Jersey.
Our ideal candidate must have deep knowledge of Finance systems and extensive understanding of Insurance and General Ledger.
S/4HANA experience is required for this project
Requirements for this position include:
- Strong process development and documentation skills
- Strong background in SOX and other compliance requirements
- Significant systems implementation and administration experience with major, preferably SaaS, ERP systems such as: S4Hana, Oracle, SAP ECC etc.
- Knowledge and working experience with integration tools
- Experience in design and implementation of enterprise applications and systems, including data models and integration between systems
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to troubleshoot complex systems issues and proficiency in reporting and associated tools (report writers, data warehouse, etc.)
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills
Roles and responsibilities for this position include:
- Implements Business requirements by defining and analyzing system problems; designing and testing standards and solutions.
- Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Prepare Technical Specs from Functional/Business requirements
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com