|Standort: Netherlands||Gehalt: €50 - €55 per day|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/071309_1590507828|
Finance and Reporting Devops Engineer Oracle EPM / Netherlands (Remote during pandemic) / 6 months / Start ASAP
We are looking for a candidate who is keen to join our Financial Reporting DevOps team. The team is responsible for the technical support of 4 applications. OneSource (Group Tax), SAP Disclosure Management (NN Group reporting), CXO- Cockpit (Management Reporting) and the Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Platform (EPM, former Hyperion). The Oracle EPM Platform is by far the biggest of the applications.
As a technical support team we are responsible for the technical workings of the application. We install the latest (security) patches, set up automated backup processes and keep the applications up-and-running according to the Service Levels agreed with the business. We build monitoring dashboards using Splunk to monitor our environments. We perform EPM Life Cycle Management migrations through T / A / P environments using the Oracle LCM tooling. We maintain EPM modules like Shared Services, HFM, Essbase, Planning, Profitability, ODI and FDMEE. We solve incidents, analyse the root causes and implement fixes. We help the business to automate specific tasks. We are responsible for application compliancy to the security and risk standards of NN Group. We take care of having all security related documentation up to date by regularly reviewing the documents.
We are looking for an experienced candidate with excellent knowledge in the following fields:
* EPM 184.108.40.206 engineering (administering, troubleshooting, patching, configuring, installing, etc.)
o Candidates with EPM platform upgrade experience are preferred
* Experience with Oracle WebLogic and MS IIS
* Experience with MS SQL Server and SQL scripting
* Windows Server features like AD (FS), DNS, DHCP, Group Policies, Firewalls
* Experience with Microsoft Azure and Azure DevOps Services like Boards, Repos and Pipelines
* Experience with Java based applications and familiarity with the Java landscape
* Experience in OS scripting, preferably on Windows
* Some experience Java programming (useful due to use of Java based API's)
The candidate has strong soft-skills and answers to the following criteria:
* A real team player with an ability to work independently, also beyond office hours
* Experience in Agile (Scrum) way of working
* Strong organisational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail, also under pressure and strict time lines
* Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
* A strong ability to report on the progress and results of its activities in both speech and writing, in a structural and condensed manner
* Willingness to take up administrative tasks like writing and updating technical and security documentation
* Experience and interest in understanding the business, driving internal and external communications