Financial Controller and Data Expert
Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Act as a project expert in cross-domain master data and finance related projects that support Global master data and finance strategy.
- Review changes and provide input to local systems from master data and /finance perspective.
- Stakeholders management responsibilities.
- Continuously focused on driving cost reduction, productivity and increase in the effectiveness.
- Analyses and evaluates deviations and initiates appropriate actions and measures.
- Budgeting responsibility (within the Country).
- Lead the Information Systems planning process, by providing necessary analysis of current and future performance.
- Ensure the continuous monitoring and controlling of the IS plans and forecast regarding financial compliance, consistency and progress.
- Conducts frequent reviews on the overall financial performance or on special topics (such as: project risk reviews).
- Responsible for financial risk in operations at the local Business Unit level (i.e. tax optimisation opportunities, foreign exchange exposure).
- Higher education in Finance, IT Engineering, Economics or Business Administration.
- Finance or Master data knowledge will be an advantage.
- Prior improvement and development project experience.
- Professional experience in one of the following: controlling, logistics, supply management, IS.
- Fluent English- spoken and written.
- Strong knowledge of Finance, SAP ERP, Master Data Management systems, BI solutions, SQL.
- Basic knowledge in system integration and information management.
- Pro-active approach to drive and deliver improvements.
- Excellent analytical skills and immaculate attention to detail.
- Ability to work with various teams and Stakeholders as well as different seniority levels.
- Excellent communicator with customer focus, goal oriented with strong can- do attitude.