|Standort: New Jersey, USA||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Pharma & Health||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/082585_1628513579|
One of Red's clients in the life sciences industry is currently seeking to hire a full-time, permanent SAP Basis Manager! The position can be 100% remote within the United States, and will support EST hours.
The position will work closely with the SAP Center of Excellence Director, business users, and functional team members to provide technical guidance and support for projects and initiatives ranging in size from minor enhancements to major multi-year initiatives, including S/4 HANA implementation.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- 5+ years of experience in SAP BASIS/Security Administration including one or more of the following SAP modules - ECC, BW, PI, Solution Manager, and integration with other bolt-on systems.
- Familiarity with business analysis techniques and methodologies to include Use Cases, Requirements Gathering, Requirements Tracking, UAT, Systems Testing, Agile Methodology, and Waterfall Methodology.
- Experience in summarizing and presenting complex topics to non-technical audiences.
- Experience building relationships between IT and business teams.
- Practical experience managing Business Suite on HANA and S/4 HANA.
- Ability to manage both onshore and offshore AMS support team.
- Solution Manager 7.2 Monitoring and Configuration Experience.
- SAP user security role creation & maintenance.
- Practical Experience upgrading NetWeaver, HANA and S/4 HANA.
- Understanding of SOX and GMP industry regulations is a plus.