|Standort: Charlotte, North Carolina||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Manufacturing||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/080147_1620311593|
One of Red's manufacturing clients located in the Greater Charlotte, NC area is currently seeking a full-time, permanent SAP R2R Lead to join their team!
The position would be responsible for the implementation, deployment, and stabilization of the SAP ERP system globally. The individual will use their history of success implementing SAP S/4 Hana financial processes (AP, AR, GL, AA, Indirect Procurement) to achieve strategic goals and objectives and deliver the SAP R2R solution in North America.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Minimum 5-10 years' experience in Global ERP system software implementations, specifically SAP S/4 Hana FICO
- 3-5 years' experience delivering global SAP deployments with multiple full Life Cycle SAP Record to Report implementation experiences.
- 3-5 years' experience working in SAP Record to Report modules, configuration and integration experience
- Specific implementation experience with integrating multiple ERP systems with SAP financial processes; excellent knowledge on integration to Financial modules.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Accounting Information Systems or other Business related field
- Proven experience in an Enterprise leadership role, partnering with Business stakeholders, and experience providing functional and technical guidance over the project lifecycle.
- Strong functional skills in deployment of SAP Record to Report (R2R) modules to global manufacturing companies.
- Excellent Organizational Change Management skills and evidence of results in deploying ERP successfully for large companies.
- Prior facilitation of Blueprint workshops on multiple process areas.
- Ability to manage activities / tasks for geographically dispersed team with tight timelines and competing priorities
- Ability to travel required