For our client in North Bavaria, Germany, RED EXECUTIVE is exclusively searching for a :
Global License Director IT(Hardware/Software) (m/f)
Our client is a globally operating manufacturing company, looking for an experienced licence/contract Director as a speaking partner for IT management and the global organisation as a whole.
- Project management and advisory with respect to license management
- Direct speaking partner of the IT Management and the IT organisation
- Closely work with the purchasing organisation and the legal team and coordinate their efforts
- Consolidate and negotiate major agreements. Monitoring the status of license, maintenance and cloud agreements.
- Optimise licensing structure and utilisation to improve flexibility and decrease costs.
- Measure license utilisation.
- Ensure license compliance
- Drive global standardization. Ensure compliance to group standards and license agreements.
- Coordinate license audits and/or self-assessments
- Main speaking partner for our license suppliers
Reporting into the VP IT Strategy and CIO Office, you will be in close contact with the IT Leadership Team and all other IT teams, just as our client's procurement organisation and legal specialists, as well as all relevant suppliers and their resellers. Speaking the language of IT, suppliers and other concerned functions you have the ability to provide direction and guidance to teams. With a commercial mindset, being a senior specialist in your field, you are responsible for all licence agreements and are driving this topic forward on a global scale.
You have at least several years' of progressive experience in the field of software licensing and contract management and are fluent in spoken/written English and German. You are familiar with contracts, negotiation, commercial and legal aspects. As a person, you have a strong drive, can-do mentality and improvement focus just as strong interpersonal communication and relationship skills.
This position sounds interesting for you? Apply now!
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in the EU and possess fluent oral and written German language skills.