|Standort: Rotterdam, South Holland||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/065950_1573754186|
Role: SAP Global master data coordinator
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 + months + possibility of extension
We are looking for a SAP Master Data Cutover/ Coordinator to manage and coordinate the SAP master data cutover activities (around 70 master data objects in scope) as part of the SAP integration project for 14 manufacturing sites in Europe. Project is integrating acquired business into the client's existing processes and one global ERP (SAP) instance.
The scope includes 14 manufacturing sites in Europe, all end to end scenarios except HR (O2C, F2P, Pl2P, P2P, R2R, L2O, EHS, PLM, P2D).
SAP Master Data Cutover/ Coordinator Role
This position will manage and coordinate the SAP master data cutover activities as part of the SAP integration project for 14 manufacturing sites in Europe. This includes:
- Executing the master data load plan with the help of the Data Owners, Load Program Owners and Business SME's for UAT testing and during final cutover to SAP Production environment
- Communicating and following-up on the master data load plan with each responsible party to ensure timely execution of the plan
- Communicating the plan with all project stakeholders
- Coordinating the master data issue/ defect resolution until the defect closure
- Working closely together with the Project Leadership, Project Management Team, Master Data Workstream, Overall Cutover Team and functional Workstreams to ensure an aligned view of the plan
- 8+ years in SAP Cutover/ Master Data Coordinator Lead role with a demonstrated track record
- Experience working with SAP systems
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand and effectively communicate between business and ITS stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Experience in a multi-national environment working with different nationalities and cultures
If that is something of your interest, please apply now with you latest CV NOWWW!