|Standort: Naperville, Illinois||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Food & Beverage||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/077738_1613660869|
Title: Human Resources SAP HR/HRIS user
Location: Remote then Naperville, IL
Type: 6 to 12 Month + contract
Rate: 55 to 60/hr
- The Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Analyst, under the general direction of the Sr. HRIS Analyst, is responsible for data and processes across the HRIS landscape, ensuring data integrity and process efficiencies are being maintained throughout. The role will focus primarily on operational responsibilities surrounding the management of these processes and data.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops, implements and request system modification as appropriate.
- Develops and maintains reports to meet management requests and needs for human resources related information for various levels / individuals.
- Under the general direction of the Sr. Analyst, serves as a project lead for the implementation of various HRIS / payroll system initiatives, as assigned.
- Responsible for processes within the organization's HRIS and Payroll systems.
- Responsible for auditing HR data and the accuracy of information provided to Management and HR
- Analyzes work process design and recommends improvements to maximize technological capabilities.
- Supports system upgrades, patches, user acceptance testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- Collaborating with HR subject matter experts to recommend and implement process improvements for efficiency and productivity increases.
- Develops and provides end-users with training and tools that increase efficiencies in the handling of HR data and activities, including on any new processes or functionality launched.
- Provides SAP support for Talent Acquisition, ensuring the Success Factors integration performs as expected.
- Provides SAP support for compensation and performance management processes and procedures ensuring all timelines and deliverables are met.
- Serves as a point of contact for assigned SAP processes - Key User who coordinates training, issue resolution and system development to meet local needs and corporate requirements
- Performs day-to-day business activities, and executes other projects or activities as requested.
- 5 years related experience with global ERP HRIS / payroll systems including self-service and portal technology,
- 5 years or more ERP HRIS / payroll systems
- Specialized training in: SAP HR / payroll systems, Organizational Mgmt. & Personnel Admin Maintenance
- Working knowledge of SAP & ADP (Successfactors a plus)
- Demonstrates a solid solid understanding of HRIS / Payroll software and systems.
- Thorough understanding of the HR function and understanding system