|Standort: Spain||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/079323_1617967506|
**SAP Hybris Developer - Remote/Europe**
RED is looking for an experienced SAP Hybris Developer to join one of our client on their project.
- Create new features on SAP Hybris using the best practices recommended by SAP.
- Follow the process set by client team like creating impexes in designated folder etc.
- Write Java code using highest code quality standards.
- Make sure to write unit test case for every new functionalities and make sure unit test cases are passing the code before pushing code to repository.
- Write integration test cases in every possible scenarios.
- Knowledge of working on Apache kafka, AWS and linux commands.
- Work in Scrum Agile methodology and attend daily stand up calls with team in UK.
- Should be ready to help team in any design or technical difficulties.
- Should be comfortable to discuss business process and be eager to improve them if required.
- Provide KT and demo to whole team of the new features developed by associates.
- Experience of working in a Microservices environment is beneficial
- This is a 6 month contract with a possibility of extension
- This is a fully remote role
- Start date: ASAP (at the latest 3rd of may 2021)
- Fluent English communication skills is required
If you are interested, please apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com