|Standort: Republic of Ireland||Gehalt: €450 - €500 per day|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/076374_1609750341|
IAM Security Architect / Ireland (Remote during pandemic) / 6 months / Start ASAP
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
* Designing innovative roadmaps following industry and security/compliance best practices
* Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
* Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
* Envision and design security tools to protect cloud environments.
* Experience in Azure AD or AWS IAM preferred.
* Partners with Senior and Lead Engineers to provide engineering services to assist in the implementation, maintenance, and upgrade of security IAM infrastructure - including central directories, access management systems, identity management systems, and a variety of security administration toolsets.
* Participates as a technical resource for a variety of ad-hoc information technology projects that will be dictated by current business and technological developments.
* Stays informed about the latest developments in the information security field, new products and services
* Looks for and recommends process improvements that will contribute to faster response times to the business and reduce overhead.
* Responsible for the development and maintenance of the web security infrastructure
* Provides in-depth technical consultation to business application development team to ensure development of efficient application systems utilizing established standards, procedures and methodologies
* Provide technical expertise in support of Incident, Problem, Change, Configuration, Availability, Capacity, Performance, Vendor and Service management activities related to products such as CA SiteMinder, IdentityMinder, AuthMinder, RiskMinder along with Radiant Logic VDS and ICS, Privileged Access Management solutions including Cyberark & PAM, Federated Identity technologies (SAML, OAuth, OpenID, ADFS, PingFederate, etc.)
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
* Must have experience with managing SSO/Federation integration Tools (PingIdentity, CA Siteminder, Tivoli/Security Access Manager, OneLogin, Okta) with various protocols (SAML, OIDC, WS Fed, etc.)
* Must have experience with IDM Tools (SailPoint, OneLogin, Saviynt, RSA, CA, etc.)
* Must have experience with Multifactor authentication vendors (Symantec, RSA, PingID, Okta, OneLogin, Duo, Centrify, etc.)
* Should have experience with PAM Tools (CyberArk, Thycotic, Centrify, Lieberman, BeyondTrust, CA PAM, etc.)
* Should have some experience with API gateways/portals like Apigee or Layer 7 API Gateway.
* Must have experience with Directories (AD, CA Directory, Open DJ, Novell, UnboundID / PingDirectory, LDAP in general, etc.)
* Must have strong Java coding background and ability to handle complex customizations.
* Demonstrated experience with and thorough understanding of DevOps tools (e.g. Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, etc.),
* Significant experience in Internet Architecture / Engineering / Programming experience
HTTPS/ SSL / Client certificate / Security knowledge
* Apache HTTP Server (or IBM HTTP Server) Installation/Configuration knowledge, Linux / AIX / Windows experience
Background Requirements (Education/qualifications/previous experience, etc.):
* Degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems or another related field.
* Significant experience in a systems role with a good mix of technology skills.
* Preferred technical training / higher education in the security or IT domains
* Ability to work on own initiative within part of multi-skilled IT Group.
* Excellent problem solving and Root Cause Analysis skills
* Proficiency in understanding, analyzing and defining corrective actions from data provided in logs, traces, and heap dumps.
* The ability to develop solutions, document and communicate outcomes to stakeholders and non-technologists.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project, Visio)
* Ability to multi-task and work on several high priority projects simultaneously. Strong communication and interpersonal skills