|Standort: Bayern, Germany||Gehalt: tbd|
|Bereich: Manufacturing||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/065351_1600847053|
For our client, a global manufacturing company in the heart of Germany and leading in its field, we are looking for an
Identity & Access Management Specialist (m/f/d)
Our client is at the forefront of the development of Digital Platform technology within their industry and is looking to recruit a very experienced IT Expert within their Identity Access Management Team, to have a particular focus on cloud topics, especially with their newly introduced OKTA platform and tools such as Salesforce or ServiceNow .
What's in it for you:
You will report to the Department Manager Identity and Access Management and be heavily involved in IAM projects and be part of the exciting transformative shift towards the cloud initiative the company is undergoing. The company operates in a Family team spirit way with flat hierarchies, they have an attractive remuneration package, support for individual pension provision and actively support promotion of professional and personal development.
- Heavy involvement in the I&A (Identity and Access) shift towards the cloud and actively consult on processes and new solutions.
- Management and control of a diverse portfolio of projects in the field of Identity & Access Management (IAM).
- Independent planning and implementation of measures for the sustainable standardization of processes and assurance of process quality.
- Continuous improvement of IAM processes and systems by further developing existing and implementing new cloud-based solutions.
- Professional advice to users in IT and in the specialist areas.
What we are looking for in you:
- Ideally first experience with Cloud Based Identity Access Solutions (e.g. OKTA, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Centrify Identity Service, OneLogin).
- Several years of experience in IT project and/or process management including creation and maintenance of process descriptions and operating documentation in an international environment
- Ideally knowledge of role-based authorization structures and in ITIL (especially problem and incident management via ticket system).
This role will require to be based at the client's HQ just as occasional travel.
If you are not able to relocate yet but are open to flexible work models/second home we are also happy to discuss these options with you.