|Standort: Bayern, Germany||Gehalt: other benefits|
|Bereich: Manufacturing||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/075124_1611226864|
Our client is a global leading Manufacturing business based in Northern Bavaria. RED Executive is exclusive looking for an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Consultant to join their international team on a permanent basis.
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to become part of a growing organization that is going through a global cultural and IT digital transformation.
- Flat hierarchies and professional development.
- Stable permanent job.
- Flexible work hours.
- Home office options (one day per week remote).
- International work environment.
- Limited travel.
- Competitive package.
- Relocation Support.
- Designing solutions/ processes in Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Key point of contact and coordinator within the IT Group globally on IAM topics.
- Managing a portfolio of Identity and Access Management projects and actively participating in the ongoing digital transformation.
- Development of global IT processes, including their improvements and functions.
- Consulting on new processes and solutions in the IAM field.
- Several years of professional experience in IT process/ project management in an international environment.
- Expertise in creating and maintaining process descriptions and documentation on a global scale.
- Broad know-how in a diversity of Identity Access solutions such as OKTA, Certify Identity, Microsoft Azure Active, and others. Preferably within a large-scale organisation.
- Experience in ITIL and role management authorisation structures.
- Ability to provide guidance and direction to global IT teams.
- Educational background in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent degree.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Fluent English, German is advantageous.
- Willingness to work/ live in Northern Bavarian region.
We look forward to your application!