- Strong Project Management skills in Banking/FS
2. MPP certification is must to have
3. Minimum 4-5 years full time project management over all experience should be more than 10 years
4. Leverage on and proactively use the AS-IS overview of the architectural IT landscape within own area and in target architecture work.
5. Keep focus on own development as well as mentor stakeholders in IT and business in enterprise architectural matters to build knowledge and improve overall effectiveness of staff.
6. Advise stakeholders and provide solutions to issues in order to achieve the enterprise target architecture.
7. Build relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation to facilitate the alignment and improvement of the architecture across multiple areas.
8. Proactively drive discussions on strategic possibilities for evolving the enterprise architecture to achieve competitive advantage, cost efficiency's, improved agility, reduced risk or improved business capabilities.
9. Organise, engage and motivate employees within your area of responsibility through building the strong team, coaching and holding direct reports accountable and developing talent in the architecture unit.
10. Contribute to team and company performance through effective networking, collaboration and leading through example.
11. Promote and support living the client values and building the strong client brand.
12. Lead Technology Innovation Centre.
13. Drive Architecture Governance activities.
1) Management of multinational teams
2) Business knowledge
3) Conceptual thinking
4) Business transformation experience
5) Conflict resolution
IT tools and technologies:
MPP - Necessary
TOGAF - Necessary