Infrastructure Project Manager - 6 months contract - Belgium
I am currently looking for an Infrastructure project manager for a 6 month contract with the chance of extension based in Belgium.
Below are the skills and requirements needed-
* Minimum 5 years of Project Management experience.
* Must have a proven experience in moving Data Centres.
* Must have a strong background in IT Infrastructure background.
* Knowledge in AS400 will be an advantage, but not a must.
* Strong communication skills is a must as you will be coordinating among a vast number of people
* Must take initiatives and good at decision making
* Support transformation of existing on premise AS400 frames supported by IBM to be moved to a managed service provider providing this service in fully managed off premise/into IBM Cloud
* Discussion with different application teams for business transition planning
* Assessment of Network/infra and application migration window
* Identify key issues and risks before the upcoming holiday season
* Start date - 18th June
* Location - Antwerp, Belgium
* Language - English
* Rate - € 500/day all-inclusive
* Duration - 6 months + Extension
If this is an interest to you or someone you can recommend please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org so not to miss out on this great opportunity.