For our end customer in the Cologne area we are looking for an Finance IT Consultant.
You will join a small finance department within a large IT department, and help to optimize their ways of working
* Setting up a 'Financial Reporting Cockpit' for the IT Department
* Understand and challenge the current financial processes within the IT department, propose improvements (incl. transition, implementation, interfaces with Corporate Finance department etc.)
* Be a part of the IT Finance team, to support in all financials related topics (CapEx, OpEx and other ad-hoc tasks)
* Strong knowledge of Finance and Accounting processes and best practices
* Experienced in designing reports and dashboards for senior management
* Knowledge of financial reporting software for example SAP (ideally SAP)
* Basic IT skills including Excel; complex formulas, pivot tables etc.
* Start: ASAP, latest in 6 weeks
* Duration: 9 months (+ option to extend)
* Utilisation: 4 days per week
* Location: Zurich
* Language: English
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision quick after.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.