|Standort: Italy, Italy||Gehalt: Up to 1kr per hour|
|Bereich: Retail and Distribution||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/061519_1559737627|
Day to Day Responsibility
* Responsible for evaluating and designing, developing or modifying programs for internal functional areas including finance, human resources, and marketing.
* Analyze existing programs and/or formulate logic for new systems.
* Develop system design documentation (including GUI design, if required), perform coding, and test/debug programs.
* Create ad hoc or bolt-on programs for integrations or functional business teams as needed.
* Develop conversion and system implementation plans.
* Prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation.
* Recommend changes in development, maintenance, and system standards.
* Train users in system enhancements and modifications.
* Provide patch and software upgrades to existing systems as required.
* Correct program errors, prepare operating instructions, compile documentation for program support.
* Analyse system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
* Work closely with functional users to enhance and maintain programs.
MUST HAVE (Minimum Qualifications)
* Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or related field
* 7+ years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 5+ years of relevant experience with an advanced degree
* Familiarity with cloud services and the components which encompass an IoT enabled solution
* Comfortable multitasking, resolving competing priorities, and meeting project deadlines
* Experience with C#
* Experience leveraging Agile Project Management Techniques and Methodologies
* Experience in the applications development and support of integrated business and systems architecture
NICE TO HAVE
* Internet of Things (IoT) solutions supporting Healthcare and Medical Devices
* Knowledge of PKI management solutions useful
* Experience in business process definition, requirements definition and technology solution research