|Standort: New Jersey, USA||Gehalt: negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/075782_1606863462|
IT Business Analyst needed for a 6-month remote contract project.
The IT Business Analyst will provide technical and analytical support for a SAP integration project. Works directly with the vendors, Business Units and IT.
- Participate and drive Architectural, design discussions with SAP & other external systems.
- Understand the project scope and ability to transfer them into functional / technical specifications for the development team.
- Analysis of business and user need, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirements specifications
- Requires the ability to document business processes through workflow design, training procedures, and standard operating procedures.
- May act as the liaison between the technical team and vendors, including the integration of vendor tasks, as well as track and review vendor deliverables.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Write and execute simple SQL queries to validate assumptions and support key decisions
- Prior experience with SAP integration skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Mid-level of proficiency with MS Office suite to include Visio
- Experience in problem analysis and process
- Strong development expertise in Microsoft Technologies including web services, client server, database development skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and workflow in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, problem solving, research skills and self-motivator.
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Aong@redsapsolutions.com