|Standort: New Jersey, USA||Gehalt: negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/075783_1606940471|
Senior Technical Solutions Architect needed for a 6-month remote contract project.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for leading a team of development team.
This person will be responsible for continuous communication for collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and building a quality product is essential.
Main Responsibilities include:
* Participate and drive Architectural, design discussions with SAP & other external systems.
* Understand the project scope and ability to transfer them into functional / technical specifications for the development team.
* Primary contribution to Design Documentation and other project deliverables as needed.
* Lead a team of software developers with skills sets such as .Net, Power Builder and SQL Server.
* Perform code review, stress test and guide the development team to deliver the solutions with high quality.
* Monitors the tasks, timelines of the development team and provide status update back to project.
* Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
* Proficient in unit testing the developed code.
For immediate consideration, please send your CVs to email@example.com