|Standort: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen||Gehalt: tbd|
|Bereich: Retail and Distribution||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/071604_1592236688|
Our client is a global retail business, with a passion to develop exceptional products based on innovative ideas. RED Exec is supporting this client's internationally operating IT in finding its next
Director of IT / Head of IT (m/f/d)
Join a company where flat hierarchies allow for a culture that supports self-responsibility, leaving room for quick decision making and a team spirit that is noticeably strengthening our client's brand.
Based 40 km from the centre of Frankfurt (am Main) you find modern work spaces and an open-minded attitude towards the modern way of working (keyword "flexible work hours" etc.) just as a set-up that is supportive of its creative and innovative staff.
As Director of IT you will be responsible for the entire IT on a global level, reporting directly to the COO and working in close collaboration with the upper IT management of its US parent company. Ensuring effective and efficient information technology across the company you will work side-by-side with business leaders on the development of IT programs from a strategic point of view. With broad international cooperation know-how across all hierarchical levels, you can rely on your past experience having worked across a range of day to day applications, company-wide ERP and BI implementations (preferably SAP) just as contract negotiations with vendors and partners.
Further tasks will include:
- Management of the technology strategy, investments and project portfolio across all areas of the company and deliver key strategic and transformative technology change programs
- Ensuring the stability and security of operational systems and processes
- Definition and implementation of a fit-for-purpose sourcing model for IT
- Maintenance of a strong awareness of technology trends; and contribution to business growth and commercial opportunities through technology innovation and/or the leveraging of emerging technologies that create competitive advantage.
- Supervision and development of direct reports
- International operation with different stakeholders and IT groups
- Active driving of the cultural and mind-set change in the IT organisation
- Proven track record of IT leadership within a complex business - able to combine strong technology expertise with excellent leadership skills.
- Delivery of a major end-to-end multi-year strategic technology transformation
- Experience in core transactional ERP and back office systems, as well as in the deployment of multi-channel systems and the integration of these into core operations.
- Experience in the retail sector
- Broad technology awareness and strategical thinking
- Experience in financial management, service management, supplier & commercial management
- Fluent German and English language skills
If your experience matches what we are looking for, please get in touch and we will be looking forward to discussing this amazing leadership opportunity further with you.