Our client is a global end user manufacturing firm.
Enterprise Architect - Munich Area
A highly skilled enterprise architect with a solution focused mentality is required to help define the front-end architecture at a key client for RED, by taking a holistic view of the organisation business strategy, processes, information and technology assets.
You will play a key role in developing the overall enterprise architecture inside the Central IT organization.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Create and develop the strategic architectural guidelines in the area of marketing, sales and services;
- Roadmap definition for transformation within: CRM, e-commerce, PIM, BIM and web appearance;
- Customer centric architectural design of secure and scalable solutions, working with agile teams;
- Close engagement with the Director Enterprise Architecture and the Vice President IT Programs Marketing, Sales, Services, helping transforming the IT landscape to a scaling and future proof architecture;
- Provide subject matter expertise within projects and operations;
- Communication with stakeholders and peers;
- Ensures continuous improvement by establishing architecture governance
Qualifications and personal qualities
Proven experience in:
- The setup of architectures for large programs, ideally within a Salesforce CRM environment and web presence;
- Microservices, including orchestration with Kubernetes and Docker and integration with of backend systems (e.g. SAP, SalesForce);
- E-Commerce, including modern Content Management Frameworks;
- Agile development methodology.
- A solution focused, flexible mindset is required as you will be expected to be a 'driver of change' within the organisation;
- You should be comfortable working in a large international environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- A passion for digitalization will help you to drive the company in the correct direction.
Education and Work Experience
A University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required;
Several years of professional experience as Enterprise or Domain Architect;
Fluent English language skills, with fluent German advantageous;
EU Passport holders only.
This position sounds interesting for you? Apply now!
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV (in Word Format) with the following Job ID: ENT-DWI to:
For further questions, you can reach me at +44 (0)7855 351541
I look forward to your application!