|Standort: Wrocław, Poland||Gehalt: other benefits|
|Bereich: Manufacturing||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/071061_1589930384|
Our Client, a Global End-User company is currently looking for an IT Project Manager with extensive knowledge in Salesforce.com and Adobe Experience Manager. It is a vital role within their IT group globally.
- Permanent role in Wroclaw, Poland
- Interviews (x2 stages) and on-boarding processes are accommodated remotely due to COVID19
- Global leader
- Multinational environment
- Opportunity to work with diverse technologies
- Solid technical background in intranet & web technologies - Salesforce.com and Adobe Experience Manager, other relevant technologies: O365, Sharepoint
- Proved track record of delivering projects and designing complex IT solutions
- 6yrs+ in IT Project Management or/ and Solution Architecture
- Understanding the connection between IT and the business, ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders (internal and external)
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Business, Engineering, Computer Science or another related field
- Fluent English is required, German is an advantage
- Clear and concise communications style
- Ability to travel 30% (can vary due to projects demand)
- Defining IT technology roadmaps and developing solution architectures for their intranet and web technologies
- Delivering successful IT projects globally including their planning, managing and execution
- Driving an on-going initiative of the company's external and internal websites
- Close cooperation with the business teams to ensure clear communications with regards to their demands and requirements, related to solution design topics
Our client is only accepting applications from candidates eligible to work in Poland or European Passport holders.
If you would like to be considered for this position and you are eligible to work in Poland, please send your CV (in Word Format) with the following Job ID: IT Project Manager Wroclaw to:
I look forward to your application!