|Standort: Zürich, Switzerland||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/076962_1612535567|
*** IT Project Manager - 6+ months - Remote/Zurich ***
On behalf of one of our international partners RED now has a new opportunity for a technical IT Project Manager to join a new project on an initial 6 months contract with a 5 year project scope.
The project will initially be remote, after COVID there some on-site presence in Zurich is needed.
You need to have at least 5+ years experience in technical IT project management (infrastructure/ERP, etc) and have a strong technical understanding. Experience with project across multiple platforms is essential. Telecoms industry experience is preferred.
- Stakeholder engagement on all levels.
- Lead technical discussions and workshops.
- Project planning, execution, resource allocation, etc.
- 5+ years IT project management experience.
- Technical background or strong technical project experience.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English. German language skills are an advantage.
- Telecoms industry experience is an advantage.
EU PASSPORT REQUIRED
If you are interested please contact Alex Upton-Agerholm on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.