|Standort: England||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/080093_1620301360|
Job Title: IT/HR Project Manager
Start Date: 31/05/2021
Duration: 7 Months
Work Location: Remote
Rate: Euro/SEK Per Hour
My client are looking for an experienced Project Manager with business insight and business analyst experience. You will be tasked with running two key pre-studies on our digitalisation journey: HR Transformation for Europe and Production worker inclusion.
- Background and previous experience of working as a business analyst
- 5 -7 years of experience working as a project manager
- Experience in working with a range of HRIS, HR Master data platforms (Preferably SAP)
- Strong overall HR and IT process knowledge and understanding.
Together with your project team you will;
* Coordinate the day-to-day work of the pre-study project team
* Develop business cases and be a driving force behind the delivery and packing of the solution
* Collaborate closely with other teams across the business areas, functions and regions.
* Solve business problems; ways of working, systems solutions/limitation and transform
* Design, develop and maintain each pre-study, ensuring the alignment and timely delivery
* Adopt best practices in reporting, architecture and analysis