|Standort: Stockholms Län, Sweden||Gehalt: bonus+ benefits|
|Bereich: Food & Beverage||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/074125_1601388917|
IT Architect (with web development background)
- Short summary of main requirements: Episerver, MS Services, MS Cloud hosting infrastructure, Akami, Web development background, architectural expr.
- Location- Stockholm
- Language- Fluent English
We are looking for an IT Architect to lead the technology front and be responsible for the architecture design of the Company's European Brand Websites platform. This position is suitable for someone with a strong web development background - specialising in web portal, web content management and web security technologies- who moved to an architecture role designing web-oriented solutions in the digital space.
We are looking for a driven individual who would like to utilise their expertise to lead the growth of the Company's web presence at a global scale and drive the technology development by implementing the newest web technology trends.
- Reviewing current implementations processes and proposing relevant improvements to meet the global market standards
- Advising the business on the newest web technologies, presenting benefits and ability to prepare the business case for their implementation
- Driving the front-end content development across Europe to ensure the customers satisfaction
- Working closely with the IT Marketing Solutions team, Stakeholders and Service suppliers to supports the day-to-day digital platform content management needs, executing the Digital Strategy across Europe and to carry out optimisations and architecture transformations
- Collaborate with various departments across the company to ensure the implemented architecture is working properly
- Leading the architecture design of the Company's brands web sites solution and ensuring change requests authority
- Performing an ongoing checks and reviews to ensure that the solution architecture is aligned with the Company's IT strategy and the design is optimized for performance, reliability and scalability
- Taking appropriate actions to minimize potential risks in application design and delivery
- Taking part in web performance/web security configuration using Akamai services and Azure cloud services
- Acting as the Episerver and web portal technical and functional subject matter expert
- Assisting in testing, monitoring, and troubleshooting to ensure high reliability and quick incident resolution
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Software Engineering, or other relevant technical field
4+ years development experience using Microsoft and Web technologies including ASP.NET, C# and MVC
- Solid experience with Microsoft Azure cloud hosting infrastructure operations and application operations
- Experience of using Akamai web performance/ security technologies in high-traffic environments
- Advanced and proven experience of using Episerver CMS technologies
- Understanding of common Episerver performance problems and optimisation and ability to estimate the effort required to perform Episerver specific work, in partnership with the development team
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL and non-SQL database
- Excellent understanding of high availability web-based systems, infrastructure operations and application operations
- Experience working in Agile environment and/or with the Scrum methodology
- Experience with some of the following tools: Atlassian JIRA & Confluence, MS Office 365, Service Now
If you would like to find out more, kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call you to provide you with detail overview of the position and the client. Alternatively, please contact me directly on: +44 7384467764/ Katarzyna Kalandyk.