|Standort: Munich, Bayern||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Engineering||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/070298_1587376501|
***IT Support Engineer - Munich***
For our international client based in Munich, RED is currently looking for an IT Support Engineer to join an going project.
The role will be initially fully remote and then full time onsite in Munich when permitted, starting as soon as possible with an initial 6 month contract.
- Respond to global IT tickets promptly in a professional manner and follow up appropriately, investigate complex issues with the outsourced IT supplier.
- Work closely with our IT Team to provide the best support for users. Escalate any serious issues to the Senior members of the team as appropriate.
- Coordinate as required with any third-party suppliers and vendors on any issues where necessary.
- Work to SLA thresholds for incident(s), request(s) and problem(s).
- Investigate, diagnose and solve software and hardware faults.
- Fluent in English & German communication
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.