|Standort: Switzerland||Gehalt: Swiss Franc500 - Swiss Franc1100 per day|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: ve/0101_1612807948|
For our international client based in Switzerland, we are looking for Technical IT Project Managers at all levels of experience. This will be an initial 6 month contract with foreseeable extensions, on a fully remote basis.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage the technical part of a project through the entire project life cycle.
- Participate in the technical design discussions;
- Work with relevant technical teams to setup review workshops and obtain necessary sign offs;
- Prepare, operationalise and maintain technical project plan in consultation with all relevant stakeholders;
- Help to raise and track the technical risks, issues and dependencies from solution designers, development teams and Project Managers;
- Track the technical project status and create weekly report to present in appropriate governance forums;
- Review test plan with end to end test manager along with impacted stakeholders if applicable;
- Prepare the deployment plan and co-ordinate end to end deployment activities through timely communication to all relevant stakeholders;
- Resolve dependencies across applications within IT, DC, Core Networks and with local country systems for project life cycle; and
- Create, plan and co-ordinate connectivity matrix implementation.
- Raise CRQ ( change request) to open connectivity between various systems/ to carry out required change;
This is an urgent requirement for a live project, so please do not hesitate to get in touch with me ASAP.