IT Telco Business Analyst now required by our global client based in Munich for a long term contract position starting ASAP. The position will take responsibility for a large java based application and its continuous improvement.
- Constant analysis & understanding of new business requirements & service requests
- Investigating how new business requirements can be implemented in certain Application(s)
- Provide high level "design specifications" to software architects & developers to be able to implement the requirements in said Application
- Represent the given Application in meetings with Service Requestors and counterparts representing other applications/networks/infrastructure etc.
- Strong working experience in IT Telco domain especially around "Provisioning" OR Mobile Number Management / Portability / MNP
- Strong experience working in software development environment including Java applications
- Understanding of Java-based application architecture, different Web/Batch etc. data interfaces/messaging with cross-applications, Workflow/process design, ERD, IT system performance driven solution for message/database transactions
- Experience working in software development teams, requirements analysis, software requirements specifications development with hand-over to software design
- Start: early May 2018
- Duration: 6 months with extension possibilities
- Location: Munich
- Languages: English & German both mandatory
- Utilization: 100% (5 days per week)
Please apply now for immediate consideration.