|Standort: Munich, Bayern||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/061789_1559568012|
For our client in Munich we are looking for an IT Test Manager.
Your main task is to analyse and to improve the current test management and methodology for various running and upcoming IT projects (SAP and non-SAP applications as well as infrastructure). You help establish a future proof test environment, ideally also including automated testing, and coach colleagues.
The job can be performed in part time or full time. The start date is flexible upon your availability.
* Analysis of the current test management
* Concepts to improve methods and tools for test management
* Analyse the options for automated testing and implement it
* Coach colleagues in test management and methodology
* Communication with business and IT colleagues internationally
* Several years of project experience as a Test Manager
* Broad knowledge in tools and methodologies for various test scenarios
* Experience in working with colleagues in Asia (IT and business)
* Knowledge in SAP
* Nice to have: test experience in manufacturing industry
* Start: upon your availability (could be in June; latest beginning of September)
* Duration: 9 months (+ option to extend)
* Utilisation: part time or full time (but minimum 3 days per week)
* Location: Munich, Germany
* Language: English (Nice to have: German)
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.