RED's globally recognised pharmaceutical customer is seeking an ITS MDM Data Migration Expert to be part of their S/4 HANA Program.
The main duties of the MDM Data Migration Expert are:
Master data management strategy
- Assess Data quality of existing data to identify data quality issues to anticipate the data migration efforts and priorities and migration strategy accordingly
- Assess the requested Data governance process
Design of the Solution(s)
- Review the design of the DM solution within his/her area of responsibility
- Provide his/her expertise of existing business processes / SAP solutions
- Insure the overall consistency of the design proposed for DM solution within his/her area of responsibility
Migration and go-live
- Review Data Conversion Functional Specifications for MDM Objects
- Ensure MDG Core Validation Rules are considered on Data Conversion programs.
- Maintain Data Standards updated with MDG Core Validation Rules
- Ensure Master Data converted by Roll Out countries follow the Core Data Model for MDM
- Support Field Mapping sessions for MDM objects
- Review MDM Data Conversion errors and detect potential impacts on MDM process
- Execute cut-over activities related to his/her area of responsibility
- Deliver go-live support and hypercare activities
Roll-out strategy and roadmap
- Contribute within his/her team to the creation of roll-out strategy and implementation roadmap
- Demonstrate a good track record in SAP Data Migration projects with focus on the MDM objects
- Operational experience in Data Migration with functional and SAP technical knowledge (tables and fields) on the MDM objects
- Experience of SAP projects in complex and international environment
- Experience on SAP S4HANA is a plus.
- At ease with Microsoft Office tools, and in general with IS tools.
- Ability to do the requirements analysis