ITS Project Analyst
For our customer's international team in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced ITS Project Analyst.
The ITS Project Analyst takes initiative to identify business processes and make actionable recommendations to help our partner corporations implement their first block chain products.
If you like working in an international and providing reliable high-quality projects, then this position is for you.
What you will do:
- Delivering high level design of the target IT solution, including your own participation on the CRM administration
- Responsible for the clear definition of business problems, to-be business processes for the implementation of IT solutions
- Analyse technical information from system users to formulate the scope and objectives in collaboration with business owners, SMEs, and technical team members and coordination with our partners and customers who are in the Middle-East
- Coaching of new team members and support of internal activities (e.g., recruiting, training, team events) including Technical staff
- Support in the preparation and execution of steering committees, working sessions and meetings with all stakeholders
- Contributions in regular project team problem solving discussions
What we expect:
- Minimum 3+ years of hands on experience as Business or Project Analyst in the area of IT processes within the private sector or top consulting firms
- Graduate (e.g., Master) or post graduate (e.g., MBA, PhD) university degree with strong academic record and extra-curricular achievements
- Good knowledge of IT architecture, solutions and services
- Ability to effectively communicate business needs to the technology teams
- Experience in an international environment, previous work experience in the Middle East is a plus
- Previous project implementation experiences with functional & technical analysis
- Strong customer focus and customer delivery
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic, French is a plus