My international client is looking for a Senior Java Test Developer as below. This is a very exciting project with the latest tech
- 8+ years of Java Test Development, primarily as an architect or consultant creating and driving Automation Test Strategy
- Experience in Test and Behaviour Driven Development (TDD and BDD), Jbehave/Cucumber frameworks
- Strong Java development skill, Eclipse IDE, Spring, Junit
- Analyse code review reports and development quality to make sure best practices are being followed
- Strong Automation skill on Selenium/Webdriver
- Experience in testing Web services, SOAP UI Pro, APIs (REST/SOAP)
- Experience in Mobile application testing & automation (Multiple OS/Browsers, device)
- Good Exposure to DevOps and IT environment automation practices (Continuous Integration and Delivery, Tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo/Chef)
- Develops/monitors quality gating and automation strategy for a given project looking at code coverage and API vs. UI level functionality
- Expertise in agile and waterfall delivery, life-cycle management tools (JIRA/Rally/Rational Concert/Quality Center), software testing standards, methods and conventions.
- Exposure to Device/Browser compatibility
- Exposure on validating code review r and development quality for Product Health
If you have Test Development skills as above, send me your CV and contact information for immediate interview.