|Standort: London, England||Gehalt: negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/061355_1559211128|
RED is looking for a Junior Communications officer (3-5 years experience) to support the delivery of a business transformation programme based in Central London.
You will be ensuring a consistent point of contact for communications from the programme to deliver effective employee understanding of the transformation journey and the new ways of working.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Updating distribution lists
- Maintaining the intranet content
- Chasing for sign off on content
- Sending out surveys and producing analysis reports, together with hit stat reporting on the intranet etc
- Helping to organise our roadshows and also plan and write communications etc
What you'll need to succeed: Previous experience in a similar role, preferably within a business transformation project and great communication skills.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.