|Standort: Germany||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/076601_1627221876|
Junior Oracle DBA - REMOTE/ZURICH - Contract - 6-12 months
Junior Oracle DBA is responsible for working with L2/L3 database team and provide end to end Database support.
- 4+ years of experience in Oracle database Administration.
- Good hand on experience in database performance tuning.
- Confident with Oracle data guard, Backup/Recovery, DB cloning using RMAN, storage cloning, data pump etc.,
- Experience in Oracle Real Application Cluster.
- Experience in Oracle Exadata
- Oracle Golden Gate experience
- Patching experience of standalone DB server, RAC sever, Exadata entire stack.
- Knowledge of ITIL service Management Framework
- Shell scripting
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Oracle certification (OCA, Exadata specialization etc.,) would add more advantages.
- Manage day to day DB Administration activities.
- Manage the database technology strategy set for portfolio including
- Oracle Exadata Administration
- Provisioning of Oracle RAC and support
- Golden Gate install and setup
- Support on Oracle Data Appliances
- Provisioning of Oracle Grid Infrastructure & ASM
- Manage database upgrades and migration activities.
- Manage Database Replications, Backup Recovery, and other daily operations.
- Designing and building physical database schemas and optimizing databases for speed, scalability, and availability.
- Drive automations and database standards to reduce the ticket volume.