Long Term Contract
The Labware Developer will configure and develop Labware applications according to the functional and technical specifications which she/he will have written based upon user requirements provided. He/she will work in an existing Labware template (including functions, tools and methods). The developer will join the Labware CoE team and will work in a GxP controlled environment with high expectations in terms of quality.
The role will involve the following tasks:
* Configure and develop new / maintain existing Labware functionalities / applications according to the functional and technical specifications which she/he will have written based upon user requirements provided.
* Estimate the effort required to implement programs. He/she will work in the existing Labware template, using the current methodology and tools, and will participate to extend this template
* Design the applications with maximal usage of COTS functionality.
* Manage the (project) delivery in scope, on time, in quality. * After project go-live, he/she will collaborate with the Labware support teams to analyse and solve any remaining issues.
Successful candidates will have:
* Solid knowledge of Labware design and programming standards (Visual Workflows, LIMS Basic
* Knowledge of Labware HQ support processes
* Technical knowledge of industry specific LW process template (such as e.g. BioAnalysis and Clinical Protocol Manager), as well as in LIMS (V6 and LBW7) and eLN.
* Appropriate technical knowledge of Oracle DB and SQL. * Knowledge of integration with SAP
* Knowledge about pharmaceutical quality control and R&D lab processes
* Fluent English (French is an asset)
The deadline for applications is 17.10 at 5pm CET
Interviews will be arranged after this date.