For one of our key customers, we RED are looking for an SAP Lead ABAP developer for an exciting role in beautiful Belgium. It is a 5 months contract with possible extension. If you want to be part of a great project, please see the job spec below.
- Technical Lead of the SAP Development Team
- Be a part of the SAP Development Team and help us delivering the best quality of development
- You're responsible for the quality of the technical implementation and thanks to your expertise and insight, be a key member of the team
- Architecture Design Back-End
- Solve open incidents
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements and create a technical specification including architectural design in collaboration with the functional analysts and the other developers.
- Develop project with the highest code quality
- Contribute to the technical optimisation and consolidation of the existing platform
- Support release process (dev, acc, tran, prod)
- As technical specialist you're a point of contact for the enterprise architect and have a good overview of the current architecture
Key performance indicators:
- Technical expert
- Project management experience in big company or public sector is an asset.
- Can work autonomously
- Open-mind and assertive
- At least minimum 6 years project experience in following modules: mainly PM, CS, PS and PP, good knowledge of MM, WM and SD. Knowledge of the modules FI, CO and FI-CA would be an advantage.
- Deep understanding of best practices when writing reusable code
- Experience with ABAP Workbench, ABAP OO, Workflow, ABAP WebDynpro
English is mandatory. Knowledge of French and/or Dutch is a plus.
- Write efficient and reusable enhancements, classes, modules within a multilayer architecture for different business areas
Proven experience in the following work areas:
- ABAP Workbench (BSP, WebDynpro, RFC, …)
- SAP data services developments: webservices, oData, …
- Data exchange formats and protocols (SOAP, XML, JSON, REST,…)
- OO architecture, deep understanding of best practices when writing reusable code
- A first experience with following solution is an advantage
- SAP Gateway, oData services
- SAP Cloud Platform (WebIDE, Fiori, SCP Mobile Services, SCP Development and Operations, HCI, Git …)
- SAP UI5, Fiori, HTML-5, jQuery, Angular, MVC
- OpenText (EIM)