One of our leading international manufacturing clients, with a multi £Billion revenue, has opened a new position for a Lead SAP Solution Architect.
Currently in the process of global IT transformation with several large programmes running and about to start. This includes a global SAP programme.
Work on the client's most significant business transformation programme to benefit the business, customers and shareholders by helping them become more efficient, integrated and competitive.
You will be expected to:
- Lead the delivery of Global Architecture
- Influence the overall application and process architecture roadmap as well as it's relocation to physical components.
- Provide transition business / design information from the project to stakeholders
- Lead functional integration design relating to changes to the existing and new solutions
Work closely with teams to ensure the solution is fit for purpose in terms of:
- Overall solution design
- Consistent database design
To qualify for the role, you must:
- Have full life-cycle SAP transformation experience
- Have broad knowledge at across the key SAP modules (FI/CO, SD, MM, PP, eWM, QM)
- Have experience across many architectural domains
- Have extensive experience in the principles and application of database and application design
- Have excellent certified project management skills
Ideally, you'll have:
- Experience within a highly regulated industry
For anyone looking to work on a global transformation project to drive SAP competency across a FSTE500 company there is no better opportunity. Market leading package available for the right candidate.