|Standort: Berlin, Germany||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/080642_1622020537|
We are looking for a Linux cloud engineer for our long-term end customer.
Your main task is to support the project team with the SAP Basis Integration.
* Setting up the NFS cluster for the production system (PRD)
* Adoption / continuation / technical verification Implementation of the approx. 200 FW rules in cooperation
* Troubleshooting connection of the SMT server in the cloud
* Support for SSO problems on SAP servers in cooperation
* Support of the SAP team with Linux incidents or necessary adjustments
* Very good Linux (SuSE) knowledge, especially with the formation of an HA cluster (NFS)
* Experience with migration from SAP servers
* Knowledge of SAP with SAP servers in the Azure Cloud (nice to have)
* Knowledge of Single Sign On Azure Cloud (nice to have)
* Start: May/June 2021
* Duration: 8 - 10 weeks (+ option)
* Workload: approx. 3 days/week
* Location: Remote
* Language: English, German (nice to have)
Telephone interview slots with our end client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.