|Standort: Belgium||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: TR/070960_1589278112|
***Machine Learning Engineer - DevOps - Belgium***
For our international client based in Belgium, RED is currently looking for a Machine Learning Engineer - DevOps to start in a new project.
Machine Learning Engineer DevOps: Tech and all departments
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Application and development of modern machine learning approaches to heterogeneous data sets including structured data, text, images and speech
- Utilise a scientific and pragmatic approach to all projects
- Compare results from various methodologies and recommend best techniques to stake holders
- Write robust code that can be deployed to production
- Connect and collaborate with subject matter experts in biology, chemistry, and medicine.
- Work with interdisciplinary product teams to design, develop, and optimise customer-impacting data solutions
- Communicate technical subject matter clearly and concisely to audiences of various backgrounds
- Provide guidance to team members
- 4-5 years of data science and machine learning engineering experience
- Expert understanding of bash, SQL, Python, R and big data tools such Spark (project dependent)
- Strong experience with at least deep framework such as TensorFlow, Keras, or PyTorch
- Up-to-date knowledge of machine learning techniques. Depending on this project this will include computer vision, NLP, general deep learning and predictive modelling, including CNNs, RNNs, time-series analysis and general techniques such as gbm, svm, glmnet, random forest
- Strong understanding of DevOps and software development tools, including git and Docker Soft Skills * Communicate technical subject matter clearly and concisely to audiences of various backgrounds
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.