|Standort: Cork, Republic of Ireland||Gehalt: €200 - €250 per day|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/064370_1568303763|
Manufacturing Engineer / 12 months / Cork / Start ASAP
Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for:
* Lead cross functional teams to execute supplier transfers for my clients product.
* Optimise+ supplier processes during and post transfer
* Assess supplier cost of manufacturing to ideal state and identify opportunities
* Review product drawings
* Direct and support PFMEA for supplier process and lead risk assessment effort for overall process.
* Develop project timeline and tasks to be executed as part of supplier transfer
* Develop strategic collaborations across functions, business units and geographic boundaries to achieve effective outcomes over the long-term.
* Provide timely and accurate reporting on project activities.
* Evaluate and implement processes and programs to improve product quality, reduce cost at supplier
* Review and approve design or process changes from a manufacturing and process engineering perspective - ensure design for manufacturing
* Ensure supplier process parameters are capable for qualification, verification, and validation activities
* Route and approve Supplier Non-conformances and Corrective actions as required
* Modify Bill of Materials for supplier's manufacturing process as needed
* Route and approve Supplier Process documentation as needed, i.e. PFMEA, engineering studies, verification/validation protocols and reports
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF THE JOB HOLDERS RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ability to manage multiple assignments or projects with sound analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
2. Flexible work ethic.
3. Strong influencing skills.
4. Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
5. Problem Solving skills - to assist in maintaining project progress and on design issues.
6. Decision Making - required to make decisions on technical issues.
7. Degree of responsibility - must be capable of taking direction and taking responsibility and ownership for systems.
8. Excellent planning & organisation skills.
9. Extent of confidentiality - discretion is essential in view of contact with outside parties, product development strategies, regulatory and sales information.
10. Continuous Improvement Focus
1. A Degree in Mechanical/Production/Manufacturing Engineering and experience in a medical device or comparable hi-tech environment is preferable.
2. Proven track record in development and Installation of manufacturing processes for New Products or Product Transfer.
3. Demonstrated ability to lead sub teams within a project and give direction to fellow team members, contractors, vendors to complete tasks to a defined timeline.
4. Self motivated, with focus on Quality, Timelines and Cost.