|Standort: City of London, London||Gehalt: £25000 - £28000 per annum|
|Bereich: Work for Us||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: MKT001_1628267327|
RED is looking for a marketing executive to fill a gap over the next 3 months who can hit the ground running, keep our marketing function ticking along and get involved in some exciting new projects.
The duties of the marketing executive include:
Digital & social media
· Content creation for social media, website, and collateral
· Email marketing
· Website maintenance and updates
· Social media management
· Internal & external comms
· Manage online advertising inventory allocation
· Developing reports of online inventory effectiveness to NFI
Merchandise & collateral
· Develop marketing collateral to support sales including brochures, presentations, etc
Sales support and client services
· 1st line support for all internal marketing queries to the marketing team
· 1st line customer support for all incoming website queries
· Resolve issues and distribute according to team's responsibilities
· Excellent communication skills, online and in-person
· The ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
· Strong work ethic and team player
· Experience within a marketing role to include knowledge of email marketing, website CMS, social media, and content creation.
This is a mostly remote role with 1-2 days a week from the London office, dependent on the team's needs.
This fixed-term contract does have the potential to become a permanent role for the right person.
Please note the salary offered will be pro-rata'd for a 3-month contract.
If you fit this job description and you're up for the challenge, apply for this role today by emailing your CV to email@example.com with 3 reasons why you're right for the marketing executive role at RED.
We anticipate a high volume of applications, therefore will not be able to respond to each application personally. If you have not had a response within 5 working days of applying then please assume your profile does not meet our requirements.