*** RED - Infrastructure Project Manager | April | 10 month contract + extension | North Belgium ***
On behalf of our global client, we are looking for a Medior level Infrastructure Manager, to work on a 2 years project based in Paris.
The contract is to start at the end of March/Start of April, the initial duration will be for 10 months with extension.
* 5 years of Project Management experience
* Must have a hands-on Project Management experience in Network & Infrastructure
* Good experience with Stakeholder management (internal & external)
* Managing services and keeping internal systems running; Follow best practice project methodology
* Maintaining systems integrity, managing virus protection and monitoring network security
* Negotiate new supplier contracts and constantly reviewing existing contracts v/s business requirement
* Location- North Belgium
* Languages- English
* Duration - 10 months contract + extension
Immediate selection and quick turnover.
Should you believe you have the correct profile. are interested, and want more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration